The world’s largest airport is open for business and DMD Turkey is the go-to provider for a wide range of print and digital media services to airlines operating there.
Our established Istanbul-based operation delivers the full DMD range of airline services at major national airports including the prestigious Istanbul Airport, where our service portfolio now reaches multiple passenger experience touchpoints:
• In premium airside lounges
• At departure gates
• At home pre-departure (digital)
Our unique service offered to airlines operating at Istanbul Airport includes:
• Discounted prices for local and international newspapers & magazines
• Airside access for direct delivery to aircraft, gate or lounge – as well as to any landside location
• A selection of complimentary magazine titles for gate and lounge services
• One single monthly invoice for all services and products
• Locally managed 24/7 customer service
“Our operational capacity in Turkey has increased greatly with migration to the new airport, enabling us to offer an even more timely and responsive service to clients there”, says Cihan Akkartal of DMD Turkey. “We’re proud to be there for any carriers serving Istanbul, from new friends to more than a few of our major global customers.”
The new Istanbul Airport stands at the centre of an extensive flight network as one of the most important hubs in the world. The first phase terminal hosts an annual capacity of 90 million passengers and when complete the airport will service over 300 destinations with an amazing 200 million capacity.
As a world leading travel media provider, DMD works with airlines and other travel operators globally to give them premium access to the very best printed publications and digital content.
To find out more about how DMD Turkey can help you offer your passengers a bespoke range of superb newspapers, magazines and digital titles at this fantastic new airport contact our Istanbul office today.